1. Set aside 1/3 cup beer. Pour remaining beer into a large shallow dish. Add chicken wings, cover, and marinate at least 4 hours in refrigerator; drain wings.
2. Preheat oven to 425°F. Line two large rimmed baking sheets with aluminum foil; coat foil with cooking spray.
3. Season wings with salt, pepper and garlic, and place on baking sheets.
4. Bake 30 minutes. Turn wings over and cook 25 to 30 more minutes, or until crispy and no pink remains.
5. In a large bowl, combine cayenne pepper sauce, butter, and reserved 1/3 cup beer; mix well. Add chicken wings and toss until evenly coated. Serve immediately.
NOTE: Be sure to use cayenne pepper sauce instead of regular hot pepper sauce because that would make these REALLY spicy!
Recipe and Image from the Mr. Food Test Kitchen